Thursday, June 10, 2010

Front Fastening Bra By Vanity Fair Praised

One of my customers has had real difficulty finding a bra that is front fastening and stays on her shoulders so I suggested the Vanity Fair 531 this is a really great value bra with fabulous support which aids good posture. The high cotton content and soft cups adds to the comfort that this bra gives and goes up to a 46DD. I was really pleased to hear back from this customer that it is a great fit for her and her physiotherapist approves of it too as her posture has improved!

Another customer said of this bra,
"It is a good fit, though hard to do up while it is so new, and it feels good. It makes me stand up straight and my physiotherapist approves. I would like two more please. I am feeling so much happier now, no longer stooping and leaning forward, and not constantly hoiking my straps up. Best wishes to you and Amplebosom. Many Thanks A K"
If you are having any difficulty with finding a bra do please give a call on 01439 798388 or email as we have so much experience here at Amplebosom.com and a range of bras to choose from that I am pleased to say I really do not believe that you will find elsewhere.

Enter your email address to receive regular email updates of the Ample Bosom Blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine