Saturday, October 23, 2010

Win a Purple Plus Size Corset

 On November 2nd Plus Size Bras and Panties Blog will celebrate one year on-line.

I can’t believe I have been blogging for a year. It has been a huge learning curve, greatly inspiring, overly challenging and a pleasant surprise that I have arrived at my first birthday.

Thanks to all of you who have read my lingerie posts, socialized with me, commented and shared my posts with others.

Thank you and I hope you will stay tuned for year 2.

Brenda

Purple Corset - Birthday Give-a-Way

Enter my first ever contest to win this awesome purple corset

Crepe Suzette
An Edwardian style lace up satin corset by Tatiana.
Gorgeous rich satin jacquard mixed with satin. Heavy boning all around with lacing up the back. A hidden  front hook ‘n’ eye closure for easy dressing.  All sections are rigid, and the back panels stretch very slightly for cinching tight.
















HOW TO ENTER:
Send me a comment about this corset to be entered in the draw.

WHO CAN ENTER:
My charming followers                                                                                       
My lovely email subscribers                                                                            
My gorgeous facebook fans at Plus Size Fashion Lingerie Trends.
My wonderful twitter followers at FashionPlusSize
new followers welcome

WHEN:
Corset will be drawn on November 30th . I will notify the winner by email.

THE GIFT:
I will send one lucky follower this sexy corset, free, in the size of their choice including free shipping .

VALUE:
$66.00 plus shipping

GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine