Monday, October 18, 2010

Tweka Athens Swimsuit Expecting New Stock

For those of you who love Tweka swimsuits and the Athens swimsuit in particular, I just thought that I would let you know that we are expecting new stock of the Athens swimsuits.

Tweka Swimwear Athens Swimsuit (314808) - A popular chlorine resistant swimsuit, ideal for regular swimming, in sizes 14, 16, 20, 22, 24, 26 & 28 in navy and sizes 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 26 & 28 in black. Priced £43

Athens Swimsuit (314808) Ref: ATHENS

  • Basic swimsuit with coloured piping down the front. With the added benefit of chlorine resistance- making it ideal for regular swimmers.
  • Moulded cups
  • Non-adjusting straps
  • Classic low leg shaping
  • 100% polyester
  • Scoop back
  • Sizes: 14 16 20 22 24 26 28
  • Coloured: Navy
  • Sizes: 12 14 16 18 24 26 28
  • Colour: Black
  • 'TWEKA just about the best for anti-chlorine so please keep some in stock.'
  • 'Hi SallyFollowing our telephone conversation on Wednesday morning, I bought three swimsuits which arrived on Thursday! I am absolutely thrilled. I have ordered another two, because I loved the Tweka swimsuit.I have been putting the word out at the Club where I swim, not only about the swimsuits, and I daresay I will be back before long for some bras!Norrie'
  • Price: £43.00

If you would like any help and advice about Tweka swimsuits then please do not hesitate to contact us here at AmpleBosom.com, via email or give us a call on 01439 798388 and one of the team will be more than happy to advise you.

Enter your email address to receive regular email updates of the Ample Bosom Blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine