Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bras Suitable For A Bell Ringer

I thought that I would share an email that I recently received as I thought it might be of interest to some of you – I agree that you will probably be in the minority as it's about female bell ringers.

One of my staff – Margaret - is a regular bell ringer and it had not occurred to me that getting a suitable bra may prove to be difficult until one of my customers contacted me asking for help so for all you campanologists out there, here is Margaret’s response:-
‘I am also a bell ringer and find the Anita 5490 Twin bra perfect. It is underwired and has shaped shoulder straps. We have this in stock in size 34E white and black. If you would like to try this item, do let us know. It could be dispatched immediately.

The following items may also be suitable. I have included some with a high cotton content. This may be helpful, if you have an allergy to elastane.

Vanity Fair 0760 60% Cotton Rich balcony bra 34DD black. Underwired, Lined straps. £25

Vanity Fair 535 70% Cotton Comfort bra 34DD white and black. Soft cup. £19

Anita 5427 Jana 80% cotton 34E white, black & skintone, Soft cup, Padded straps £37

Anita 5448 Safina 5% cotton 34E crystal, black & skintone, Soft cup, Padded straps £35

Anita 5431 Calmyra 34E black, mauve & champagne. Underwired, Padded straps £66’
If you would like any help and advice about finding a suitable bra then you can visit the Ample Bosom website online, email or call on 01439 798388 and one of the team will be more than happy to advise you.

Enter your email address to receive regular email updates of the Ample Bosom Blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine