Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Repeat Order As Bras Are Fabulous

It is always nice to receive positive feedback from a customer and I was delighted to receive this email from Sue who bought from us last year and would like to buy the same bras again.
Dear Sally,
About this time last year, I visited your show room and bought some bras. They were fabulous and I want to order some more. Unfortunately, I can't remember the size of the bras I bought and the make, although I have looked in the catalogue. Do you have that information? If so, could you please send it to me, so that I can re-order.
Many thanks for all your help
Sue
We are able to let Sue know brand the bras were and the size she ordered so we can send her the fabulous bras out for the second year running.

Do you have a favourite brand of bra? Please let me know.

If you would like to let us know your comments regarding any aspect of our service or about any of our products then please don't hesitate to contact the Ample Bosom office on 01439 798388 .

Enter your email address for regular email updates from the Ample Bosom Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine