Monday, January 4, 2010

Pretty Sleepwear for the Full Bust


Just this week a client emailed us looking for a sleep solution.

As you know we are fans of Sleep Top (we have to give a shout out to our neighbor Margeurite McGee Haygood the designer).  I have one and it is in my sleep bra rotation.  We even had one client purchase their Sleep Top on Amazon.



I am super excited to introduce you to Bijte.  Several months ago Diana St. Louis called me and spoke about her new line of indulgent sleepwear for the full bust.  Bijte targets the small band-big cup, beginning with C cup.  Each style has an inner mesh sling (also known as a cookie) for soft support. 




Ms. St. Louis is sourcing beautiful fabrics, lace and silk, to use in her designs.  I vouch for the high quality fabrics as I'm familiar with the fabric houses Bijte uses.  In addition, Diana is a pleasure to talk with. 



My birthday is this week, Wednesday to be exact, and I'm thinking I should treat myself to one of these pieces.  I may be into bras, but my husband always reminds me, "but you don't wear lingerie".  This may be my chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine