Monday, January 18, 2010

Perky, Seamfree (large) Breasts

The last client I fit in a bra (she was really a friend as I'm moving out of bra fitting and into designing more apparel) was a single, thirty year old nurse. I don't know why I feel the need to give you that background. We fit her in a G/GG/H cup, depending on the brand, with a size 32 back band.

We found a beautiful, but expensive, three part seamed cup bra. But being on a limited budget and given her lifestyle and wardrobe needs we opted for the less expensive t-shirt bra. Now, as you hopefully know, a seamed bra helps reduce nipple show-through by placing the nipple directly behind the seam. The pressure of the seam facilitates keeping the nipple "under wraps".

However, without seams women are nervouse of nipples expressing themselves at inopportune times. Thus the client purchased a pair of nipple concealers.



Which just seems like a bunch of work to me. Is Pamela Anderson what we wish to attain? Big, round, perky, smooth and nipplefree boobs? Definitely women think this strategy - seamfree bra coupled with nipple concealers (it cost us about $115 to get out the door that day) is necessary when wearing tight knit tops.



What about you?  Are nipple concealers required to feel confident? For what its worth, I wore a similar thing when nursing my third child, which is probably why I'm not interested in wearing them now. But, then again, I don't even have a seamfree bra.  I don't look nor feel good in tight knit tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 
coompax-digital magazine